NTV7 Feel Good Run

I signed up for only my second run this year. NTV7 is organizing a run, their very first run event, mind you and I signed up for it this morning. It's only a 7K run but a run is still a run and besides, seeing as how it's being hosted by NTV7, I'm sure it'll be a carnival like atmosphere, at least I hope it will be :D


The registration is a little on the high side at RM25 though still not as expensive as some of the other runs. I only wished they had a longer distance run or at least a 10K but then, like I said earlier, a run is still a run :D I heard it's only limited to 5000 participants so if you're interested you'd better hurry along and sign up. The run is slated to kick off on the 3rd of July.

Here are the registration details:

1) Feel Good Run – 7 km, aged 13 and above
2) Run with Celebrities – 3 km, aged 13 and above
3) Costume Fun Run – 3 km, aged 13 and above
4) Kids Run – 700 m, aged 12 and below

Registration is open from 19th March and closes on 19th June and can be done online at www.ntv7.com.my/feelgoodrun. Manual registrations can be done at the following:

Federal Territory Amateur Athletic Association (FTAAA),
2nd Floor, Wisma OCM, Jln Hang Jebat 50150 Kuala Lumpur

Twenty First Century Sports (M) Sdn Bhd,
No 51 Jln SS 18/6, 47500 Subang Jaya
Run enquiry please call 03-5637 3821 or E-mail to feelgoodrun@ntv7.com.my

Comments

  1. Hi there. Thanks for the encouragement and support on the Malay Mail post I did. I have registered for the NTV7 run too. Am also running in the Energizer night race 5.5km event. Look forward to readin more of your posts.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment